This is the policy to create episodes properly and the main rules are as follows:
- Add proper techniques, since abusive techniques should not be tolerated (unless the nanny is Webeewize Unyubeekuku).
- Try not to mix ages with techniques with a certain age range.
- Do not have too many exclamation points. It is a basic, fanon encyclopedia.
- Always include the parents' names, and make sure they are at a realistic age.
- A family must have at least 2 children.
- Episodes should have techniques.
- Also, include a reason why Supernanny would be summoned to a family (description of child's behavior, etc.)
- Don't add "VERY" to every discipline technique
- Don't add fictional creatures (such as aliens)
- You must add in a real location.
- Don't reveal any dull marriages.
- Make sure that the nanny or manny is not too old (over 60).
- Make sure that the family doesn't impersonate another from a cartoon, movie, or game series. This also applies to family trees of a historical figure.
- Make sure to use proper grammar.
Thanks for listening to the rules! If you break multiple rules, you might get a warning. If it persists, you might receive a block for a certain amount of time.
-The SNFW staff
Here is an example that is made correctly: Funnie Family
Here is a fake article that is made incorrectly: Idusa Family